Friday, October 17, 2008

Reading Response 2

Title:A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
Author:Betty Smith
Page:166-181

This book is fantastic and I'm beginning to like it more.Also Francie is beginning to be my
favorite character in the book.Francie is very nice and loves to read books.She is just like me.
My favorite part in the book is when Francie goes to the library every day to read books. I can relate to that because I go to the library every day after school to read books too.
Francie read bigs books(chapter books) and she reads little books(picture books).

My least favorite part in the book was when Francie little brother and his friends
were being mean to this little Jewish boy. The reason why this is my least favorite part because
that is not nice to do that to people that is littler than you.They would of been scared if big people did that to them.I wouldn't do that to anybody because I wouldn't want someone doing that to me.
I like this book a lot and hope to know more about it as I read it everyday.

No comments: