Monday, November 17, 2008

Character Unit Into

Do people ever really change?

People do really change but it depends what they are changing for. For example there was this book that I was reading and it was this girl making front of this little white girl. Through out this book that I was reading this little black girl realizes what was going wrong in this little girl life. So the girl change and she stop making front of white people. In my life I changed. When I used to go to ms.328 I was always fighting and getting into a lot of trouble , but now that I came to CIS .339 I change a lot because this school was right for me and I realized that it is my time to stop thinking life is a game and to stop fighting and get on with my life. Some people don't change they just do what they best do.

No comments: