Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Reflection

I think that this election was the best election ever. This election is very historic
because Barack Obama was the first African American President and he has bring change to the United States of America. This election will be remember for ever. Obama election means a lot to me. His speech that he gave in his election was very meaningful and very powerful. He uses big thoughtful words in his election to show everyone that he has bring CHANGE to America.
I feel very happy and excited about Obama, the country and this big election. I feel that Obama has come very far in this election and I thank him for that. In the next 4 years I think
Obama will still be president and bring more change for each year that pass. The issues I
hope he take care first is education, economy, and health care. I think and hope that Barack Obama will live for ever.

4 comments:

Elleshamma said...

You are so high level.You seem very happy with the election. Your grammer is so good. and I think that Mr. Levy will be very pleased with what you wrote. You were very descriptive on how you felt about the election.

Jakanko said...

your blog is so interesting since you a very high quality writer so to make it high quality each thought of the last sentence you should take each issue and make it to imporatnt detail to make it awesome keep up the good work!

Aurelie Blog said...

WOWWW!! the way you write is like you was thinking to yourself and also when you capitalized CHANCE. I think for this election change means so much for everything-race, Bush's policies and many more.
perfect reflection

Jason Levy said...

Hi Ceira,

You used nice adjectives to describe Obama's speech, like "meaningful" and "powerful." Your blog post is very heart-felt. You also include specific issues that are important to you at the end.

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are on the most "powerful" part of Obama's acceptance speech. Please let me know.

Keep Blogging!

-Mr. Levy